Friday, August 20, 2010

Hello/Goodbye!?

Hello/Goodbye

I am insanely blessed. Insanely – that regardless of where I’m at I know leaving will be a little sad because of the fabulous people I’ll have to say “goodbye” to. At the same time, just knowing how many new individuals I’ll get to know and old friends to see makes me extremely stoked for the next adventure! This summer was EPIC – literally the best summer of my life (This is saying a lot, I’ve had some pretty great summers). My excitement level has been building as God continues to be unexplainably sweet and do immeasurably more than I can ask or imagine. (I am getting slightly overwhelmed with just how wide, deep, and long his LOVE truly is.)

So, I left Marshalltown for Cedar Falls – and here I am back at the lovely University of Northern Iowa! As previously stated, I’m so excited to be rushing! I meet my RHO Gamma (think of this as my Sorority Recruitment mentor) last night, and she’s great! Talking with the other RHO Gammas and fellow rushee’s (how precisely do you say that? Rush’s, girls who are rushing also, rushes’… hmm ) have also made me extremely ready for official rushing to start. I’m feeling an EPIC year coming – o wait it’s already begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment