Friday, April 16, 2010

Two Is Better Then One (For When One Falls, The Other Will Pick Him Up).

In the past semester I’ve had the amazing privilege of getting to know some wonderful people who LOVE the Lord, and genuinely seek Him in all that they do. This blessing has been one of those gifts from the Father that makes me want to fall on my knees forever in absolute wonder at His perfection in all things. However, this gift is new to me because for so long I’ve lived my life believing the dangerous lie that “I can live for Jesus alone”.

Ridiculous! We have been made for relationships, to love each other as Christ loves us. & Christ’s love is no watered down, easy love. No, it is perfection. A love that is beautifully freeing and intricate. This is how we are to love one another. To live as if I can be wholeheartedly pursuing the Creator of my soul separate from others who praise His name is impossible, I am merely a fallen human being saved by awe-inspiring grace.

I believe God created our inherent desire for relationship that we may, together, overcome the lies, attacks, and fear that Satan constantly throws at us. For a cord of three strands is not easily broken, likewise when friends come together as Servants of the Lord great things happen! Jesus name is proclaimed, people see His grace, and new sons and daughters of the King become zealous to share the Good News.

What an AMAZING, Powerful, Loving, Jealous King!

As my beautiful friend Paige would say “Satan better watch out!” because when God sends people out, two by two, things happen and The Kingdom is spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment