Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jumbled Notion

Beauty flourishes amidst pain, it does not wilt or bend to agony instead in the depths of great anguish beauty is often found. As i struggle through life, it is my weaknesses which have humbled me to my knees. Then, a beauty that is not from my own work or doing is revealed, a beauty that cannot be weighed down by this world but that overcomes it.

Even now, as I look up to my Father i feel his arms wrapped tightly around me, pouring His self through me. HIS BEAUTY streaming through that brings life into my brokenness. Without this beauty I would be... well... gone. I would have wilted by now in my own weakness to bitterness, anger, and hatred but He has given me amazing grace so I am able to forgive. PTL!


Random Thoughts:
It's hard for me to publish my thoughts... it makes me feel naked. Interesting how the digital world does such an excellent job of that.
Transparency seems like such an impossibilty, do we really ever allow ourselves the freedom to simply pour out our hearts?

No comments:

Post a Comment