Thursday, March 17, 2011

For Writings Sake

I used to write here regularly, then i stopped (obviously). It's not because I don't have anything to say, in fact I feel the Lord's constantly blasting me with super-important bits of wisdom and insight that I sometimes easily let slide right past me before nailing them down, staring them in the face, and soaking up their truth. It's also not because no one reads this (I don't publicize it). I believe I stopped writing because... I became lazy and scared that someone would find out I blog, and read it only to find it horrifically awful.

Anyways, long rant short -> I feel like writing very badly right now so I'll begin.

The Lord's provision has been on my mind a lot recently; He's been showing up and boldly proclaiming that He can provide. Whether that's paying the bills of someone who just started tithing, or sending His people exactly where He wants them: There is no need to worry or be anxious as He will glorify Himself and provide everything needed.

Also: After being reunited with great friends who exude Prov 27:17 in my life, I've noticed myself pulling away and seeking solitude because I can't handle the pain of missing so many people, constantly. I don't believe this is right, fair, or okay and God slapped me in the face with this today: Love is simple, it fights for, rebukes, disciplines, points to Christ - ALWAYS. So as I claim to love masses, I have to question whether I really LOVE them or just love them in the cheesy & easy Hollywood way.

I feel like these thoughts aren't completely hashed out, but honestly I'm okay with that because with this you can see my writing exposed in it's natural state.

Love by Christs Strength & Grace,
Heather

P.S: Check out Mary Slessor's biography - it's epically awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment