Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Playing Mom



Hm, well for the past few days i've been hanging out with four crazy unique individuals: An old soul who shares a love for china, nature, and reading with me (i've never meet anyone more like my 9 year old self). A 6 year old who can't tie his own shoes but can beat me in HORSE (this might have something to do with a lack of talent on my part), a Justin Bieber loving mini-diva baby-talking 7 year old, plus a giant but gentle football obsessed highschool freshmen.

Life has been entertaining, to say the least. I just got done dealing with a fly infested bed due to some juice spillage that my favorite 6 year old didn't tell me about (on his big brothers bed of all places... "sigh")...

Through the craziness i've discovered that love and patience are constant necessities, more laundry will always need to be done, and cleaning is never something you can check off the to-do list. Most of all though, that my mom deserves an extremely large prize for all the little things she's always done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment