Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Beautiful Wedding Day!

Their love is the genuine kind that makes tough men cry and young girls believe in fairy tales. They’re the perfect tag team for a group of 7 individualistic and awesome kids.

Luckily, not only did I get to see them tie the knot, but I also had the awesome privilege of picking out wildflowers for the aisles and being one of ten people getting ready (yes, this included the bride ) in one house. I also had the best dance partners, getting to break it down besides some pretty legit break dancers (that just happened to be 6 and 7 years old) until the early morning (okay we might have all crashed at midnight).

Here’s a glimpse of the greatness!



P.S: I have the best brother in the world! Amazing beautiful girlfriends, and my God is so insanely faithful. "if we are faithless, he will remain faithful, for he cannot disown himself." 2 Timothy 2:13 ".

No comments:

Post a Comment